The Short Version
- You can return the product without reason within 30 days of delivery
- Make sure to send it as a business package / delivery to a business (Swedish: "företagspaket")
- The product must be in new condition meaning all labels and hangtags etc. must still be attached.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package "RETURNED GOODS".
- Want to switch to another size? Return the original for a refund and order a replacement.
- Did you get the wrong item or is it damaged? Contact us and we'll sort it out!
- If a package is unclaimed you might have to pay a handling fee.
- Remember you can always reach us on email@example.com
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase! simply return the products within 30 days. Fill out the return form included in the package and send it along with the items.
Keep in mind that the package is your responsibility, both cost for return delivery and the product itself. We therefore recommend using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the content.
Returned items must be in new condition with original packaging. Please avoid wearing perfume/aftershave or deodorant that could leave marks or scent on the product while trying it on. Make sure to send it as a business package / delivery to a business (Swedish: "företagspaket"). We won't be able to accept the return where these instructions have not been followed.
Returning a Package
Please clearly mark the package "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any customs charges as we aren’t responsible for any charges made.
One More Family
523 60 Gällstad
Fill out the form included in the package as with any return and place a new order with the preferred item.
Transport Damage or Faulty Action
If the product is lost or faulty upon arrival contact us as soon as possible and we'll do our best to fix it. Please include order number, your name and address.
As packages that aren’t picked up at your post office have to be sent back to us we reserve the right to charge you a handling fee to cover the return shipping costs.